"Our government was responsible for the gas attack in the Japanese subway"

Sherman H. Skolnick
Debra von Trapp - employee of Xerox Corporation in the Sherman H. Skolnick's interview said that the explosion at the federal building in Oklahoma City April 19, 1995 was carried out in retaliation for the gas attack in the Tokyo subway, implemented a month earlier by structure associated with the U.S. government.

Below are snippets of the interview.


SNIPPET 1

DEBRA VON TRAPP: Yes. And I was specifically informed two days ago that his interview of me, regarding the Oklahoma City bombing, which I had announced from my firm to a news service in Washington, the day before it happened...

SHERMAN SKOLNICK: Yeah. I understand. You called a very skilled, one of the most skilled White House journalists -- she's been covering the White House since [Harry S.] Truman's time -- Sarah McLendon. You left word on her answering machine the night before the bombing that something... What did you leave word on?

DEBRA VON TRAPP: Well, specifically, what had occurred was, I was watching the President's press conference. Sarah stood up and said, "Mr. President. What's going on at the CIA? They're shipping records out of the building, back to ex-employees."

SHERMAN SKOLNICK: Right.

DEBRA VON TRAPP: And I realized that Sarah had some contact, some awareness, of the fact that they *were* trying to dump CIA documents out of the building. Because I was talking, and putting out press releases, and had specifically had communication both with Clinton's office and with [Leon] Panetta's office and with Janet Reno and with Paul Coffey. [Unclear] the chief of the organized crime and racketeering section, and had told him that I was going to go public with this information. And suddenly, the CIA is emptying the building. And Sarah [McLendon] noticed this. So, as the press conference was going on, I got on her telephone, and on her voice mail, and explained to her that I *knew* what was wrong with the CIA, proceeded to tell her the background on both the Xerox and the Japanese, that situation: what had happened as far as the Japanese and Robert Goetzman and a team of people related to Systematics, actually, this banking software expert, Jim Cofield, and a CIA communications expert named Jerry Thomlinson(?).

SHERMAN SKOLNICK: Yeah... Thomlinson's background. He's really into very high tech in respect to devices that could be used for audio and visual surveillance.

DEBRA VON TRAPP: Right. In fact Thomlinson and I were together with Goetzman on the "bugging" of the Perot petitions committee. Thomlinson actually was setting up the town hall meetings, and Perot didn't know that he was actually "bugging" them, on behalf of the CIA. And Goetzman had me volunteer for a few weeks [unclear] with Thomlinson while he was doing this. And, but to get back to Sarah [McLendon], what I left on her voice mail, the background on the story: And I said, "Sarah, our government was responsible for the gas attack in the Japanese subway. And there is an impending attack; there will be a bombing of a U.S. federal building, in retaliation for that."

SHERMAN SKOLNICK: How do you suppose that they... In other words, from your sources, you suspected that there was something like that gonna happen?

DEBRA VON TRAPP: Well now I didn't suspect anything; others, in the middle of the operation, knew exactly who paid for this, who contracted it, and who did it -- I... -- firsthand knowledge of this operation. And what I've been trying to *explain* to people is that I am not... Although I am an analyst for a *living* in my own industry, I, in fact, was in the middle of this operation. And the reason why I'm still sitting here, alive, today is because last year, they tried to kill me. I survived the attack. They actually took me out of my house. And two sheriff's deputies found me, 100 miles from my home, barely alive.

SNIPPET 2

DEBRA VON TRAPP: Yeah. And in fact, they made sure that he was in the building that morning, before they set the bomb off. That was specifically intended by the Japanese government who had, again, paid for and contracted this. It was a "message" back. And April 19th is not the significant date on this. It was April *20th* in Japan. It was one month, *to* *the* *day*, of the subway attack -- which was March 20th. 

FROM MR. SKOLNICK'S INTERVIEW WITH VON TRAPP IN May 5th, 1995 (Transcribed by Brian Francis Redman)
http://doubleuoglobe.com/9505/0016.html